HR Consultant - Meyersdal (Gauteng)Peopleplus Head Office | Permanent 5 Day | Published: 01 June 2021 | Expires: 30 June 2021 | #2
Talenger offers a wonderful career opportunity to join a dynamic team that specializes in the development, distribution, and implementation of end to end Human Capital and Payroll software solutions to end user clients.
The successful applicant will receive training on the Talenger processes, implementation methodology and software.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project manage the complete client HR software implementation process.
- Ability to undertake a business needs analysis on client requirements.
- Presenting and speaking to multiple levels of company management.
- Internal Software testing.
- User acceptance testing (UAT) and support.
- Manage client relationships from consultative sales activities, through the product implementation and training phases to final sign off and ongoing support.
- Ability to work under pressure to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Prepared to travel locally and internationally as and when required.
Experience & Qualification:
- Proven track record as an HR generalist and knowledge of HR business processes.
- Presentable and well spoken.
- Attention to detail in all client interactions.
- Computer literacy and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong team-player and the ability to take leadership and drive processes.
- Minimum of 5+ plus experience on a comparable HR software system, as an administrative user and/or with implementation, support, and configuration experience.
- Recognized HR Degree or Diploma.
Permanent full-time position
Salary - Based on Experience
Own transport required – Reimbursive travel expenses.